- Concert Wear turn‐in
- Seniors must turn in all items dry‐cleaned, aside from shirts (which they own) by MAY 11th. No senior check‐out sheets will be signed without a uniform in‐hand. All other students are due by May 21st.
- Remaining students must turn in all items dry‐cleaned for inventory purposes. If they wish to then keep their shirts over the summer, that is their option, but we have found it easier to keep it all together over the summer : ) Please be sure student (not parent) name on receipt. Donated shirts are appreciated.
- Keep marching shoes at home!
- Feel free to use discount at Pride Cleaners
- Band Banquet Tuesday, 5/8, 6pm, SME Cafeteria
○ If you have not RSVP’d for a meal, there are a few spots left. Arrive early to pay at check‐in.
- Symphonic Band: Perform for Corinth Elementary Walk/Bike to school day Wednesday, 5/9
○ We will need to be set up and in place BY 7:40am. Please arrive at SME by 7:15am to get pep band instruments, OR take them home with you Tuesday night. Please carpool or arrange own rides.
- Italy Trip Fundraisers
1st Annual SME Kickball Fundraiser, May 12, 2:30‐8pm, SME Athletic Fields
Each team must consist of 10 people, 5 guys and 5 girls. For a $50 registration fee Prizes: 1st prize, Pizza party from Waldo Pizza and 2nd place wins a small concrete for each team member from Foo’s Fabulous Café. The team in the best costumes wins 2 pizzas from Pizza 51 West.
Pick up the team registration forms and waivers that must be signed to participate in the tournament outside the office. All team captains must email email@example.com by May 8th to get their team on the bracket.
“Kiss” a Senior Goodbye, May 7‐10
SME Band will be selling Kiss a Senior Goodbye/Kiss the School Year Goodbye slips for $1 during lunch and after school May 7‐9. Send some Hershey’s Kisses to your favorite Seniors or your friends as we wrap up another year of school and are looking forward to the summer! The Kisses will be delivered on Thursday May 10.
Red Robin SME Band Night
Do you like to eat? Do you want a night off from cooking? Like a clean kitchen? Then come out and join us for a Bounce Back Night on Thursday May 10th at Red Robin 7111 W. 95th St (95th and Metcalf) for good food and good times. Just show the attached flyer to your server and they will donate a portion to the SME Lancer Band Trip to Rome. So pass the flyer on to your friends. Red Robin….yummmmmmmmm
- Band Calendar 2018‐2019 Please note our band camp dates in July/August, and our two marching festival dates in October (6th/20th)○ View the calendar online: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=c21zZC5vcmdfY2xhc3Nyb29tODhkYTdiMTFAZ3JvdXAu Y2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
○ Add the calendar to your device in iCal format: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/smsd.org_classroom88da7b11%40group.calendar.go ogle.com/public/basic.ics